"Spontaneous Me" 8 bit "Spontaneous Me" 8 bit

Fantastic job! You did such a great job at hitting every note correctly. Stays true to the original, but makes it unique! If lindsey had a NES game, this would be the music of one of the levels! haha

Fairy song ( HE ) Fairy song ( HE )

Fantasticly perfect!

This is an absolutely wonderful cover of one of my favorite Zelda themes. I've done a version on Piano myself, but I must say your's has topped it by far. Love love love!
5/5/ Download.

[Lavender Town Dubstep]* [Lavender Town Dubstep]*

EPICSAUCE!

Dude amazing job!!! One of the best Dubstep remix's i've heard on Newgrounds!!! I also was the only one of my friends who actually liked the Lavender town Music, haha It's just... so... mesmerizing, especially now!! :D

Solkrieg responds:

Yeah I know! It's just fun to listen to almost just plain out trance inducing. Gotta love the old school music!

Carolina Carolina

Love the Acoustic

The Acoustic sound is very crisp and clean sounding. Right from the start when you go into the picking intro into the strumming is very smooth and sounds fantastic! Oh and I love your voice! Keep up the good work man!

The Vortex The Vortex

NICE!

I lovewhe nthe brass kicks in at 1:10!
Keep up the good work!

[JL] Current (Preview) [JL] Current (Preview)

Good work!

I've downloaded countless techno tracks off Newgrounds and this matches up to above par, i liked the synths a lot. keep it up, I can't wait to see what kind of work you can end up producing!!! :)

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this, despite it being unfinished.

Do not forget Do not forget

NIce

It's very relaxing! Got the Halo 3 Piano in there!

Gravy Shake Gravy Shake

Great just what I was looking for!

Hey I love the song, may I use it in a Youtube video that I am making?
Im part of Penguin Productions, to see our videos go to www.youtube.com/ninjapenguin1
It would be greatly appreciated if you will let us!
Thanks!

vai90 responds:

Sure, np. Go nuts. :D

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

Yes, great work!

Very good job, I applaud you! I put this song on my iPod yesterday and I have already listened to it 9 times! Keep up the good retro work!!
5/5 10/10 *Fav.

StarFox 64 Dirty Remix StarFox 64 Dirty Remix

Excellent!!

Very classy! Good times, too bad Fox and the gang have gone downward from there foreward.. :(
Great job tho, "do A Barell-roll"!
10/10 5/5